Here’s a list of easy and meaningful ways you can make a difference for a family in your own community while also supporting local businesses and organizations:
- Purchase disposable diapers and baby wipes for your baby, and buy an extra package or two to donate to the FACT office for families in need:
- Participate in a local Angel Tree project during the holiday season. Purchase a Christmas gift for a needy child.
- Donate food to the Marion County Food Bank by dropping off grocery items at the Valley United Methodist Church office (300 E. Santa Fe, Marion, KS) or call your local church about a food bank in your community.
- Volunteer with Boy Scouts, Girls Scouts, or your local church.
- Donate money designated to one of the 4 Ministerial Alliances in Marion County through any local church pastor or the church office. Donations may also be made to the Marion County Salvation Army in care of Trinity Mennonite Church in Hillsboro.
- Make a tax-deductible donation to the Family Financial Assistance Fund through Families and Communities Together, Inc.
Click to see Upcoming Events